Seminar World Water Week Stockholm 2010
3R seminar 2010 information
Again this year's 3R seminar at Stockholm World Water Week was a success, with over 100 participants.
Download the seminar 2010 programme (Pdf, 270 kb)
Presentations available of the 3R seminar:
- Introduction to 3R (powerpoint) (video)
Mr Sjef Ernes, Director of A4A and partner of the consortium.
- Integrated Water Resources Management and 3R in Central-Northern Namibia (powerpoint) (video)
Presented by Dr Thomas Kluge (ISOE) and Dr Thomas Himmelsbach (BGR).
- Fresh groundwater buffering in Bangladesh (powerpoint) (video)
Presented by Mrs Sarmin Sultana, Dhaka University/UNICEF.
- Up scaling of 3R for improved water use in rainfed and irrigated production systems in Rwanda (powerpoint) (video)
Presented by Dr Azene Bekele–Tessema , ICRAF.
- Gabion Weirs An alternate to sand dams (powerpoint) (video)
Richard Owen (Africa Groundwater Network)
Seminar 2010 Round Tables - Moderated and wrapped-up by Dr Richard Carter (WaterAid, UK)
1. Institution building and policy development for 3R, chaired by Mr Lourdes Baptista, CE WaterAid in India.
2. 3R and health, chaired by Mr Bruce Gordon, World Health Organisation (WHO).
3. 3R and saline groundwater, chaired by Dr Arjen de Vries, Director of Acacia Water, member of the consortium.
4. Implementing and financing 3R, chaired by Dr Azene Bekele-Tessema.
For an original copy of the video footage of the seminar and roundtables please email: firstname.lastname@example.org